Flu

bunkyaol bunkypiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 23:24:41 MST 2008

You may have noticed that it was evident on all the black keys...Finally, a soul mate, unfortunately not of Liberace', moreover Professor Longhair.  Pull out a couple of mardi gras songs, you'll g# to ab, enharmonically speaking that is, do it while your still close to the light.......I like this guy!!!
tom mc nabb