rusted piano strings

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 07:11:04 MST 2008

I'll buy what you say Ron. Some of that did occur to me, but I felt that the
strings would warm fairly quickly and that any short period of time where a
small amount of moisture might be on the strings would not be significant.
Perhaps doing that twice a week (don't forget Wednesday evening), 52 weeks
per year, over some number of years is enough to become significant.

Terry Farrell