Yamahahaha

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:25:35 MST 2008

I don't think Yamaha would do anything about it.

A local dealer sold a GH-1 to a church (could you believe that? :>))  I can not keep that piano in tune. We contacted Yamaha about the tuning instability. They sent a tech to check it out. He spent a whole day there tuning, regulating and said the piano was fine. When I gave him my background and told him I was tuning pianos before he was born and confronted him about the instability, he would only admit that it didn't do as well as some of the other pianos they make. They never did anything for the church and I am still tuning that POS.

Al Guecia