rusted piano strings

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:09:41 MST 2008

That about sums it up. Most of us are amateur know-it-all's. "Opinion",
"Knowledge", hey it's all good here on the InterWeb.One's position north or
south of the Mason-Dixon line and proximity to large bodies of water have a
lot to do with it too.
Hey, let's start a new thread: "What's the weather like outside your window
right now?" I'm sure we'll reach an interesting consensus.
<grin>
Patrick