rusted piano strings

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 16:45:00 MST 2008

They get difficult to finely render especially in the mid treble
where the finest rendering is needed for solid unisons and the
tension isn't high enough to hang off of the pins.  I have a church
S&S M that you can't move the strings at C4 in smaller then 5 cent
increments.  Lot of jockeying back and forth there and when it hits,
leave it alone!
They're raising money for a rebuild.

Andrew Anderson