mortise inserts slideshow

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Tue Feb 19 18:49:07 MST 2008

Avery,
    Click on the slideshow drop box and select  "Mortise Replacement". Then the first picture of 17 pictures shows up, click on the arrow facing right (>) to use the automatic picture advancer or manually browse  clicking on the + or - signs. The instructions are right above the pictures,  the >, +, - symbols are right below the pictures.   enjoy,  Mike