F# versus the Flu

Martin Wisenbaker mbjwisenbaker at juno.com
Tue Feb 19 19:34:43 MST 2008

Annie:

Perhaps if your immune system was stronger you could better resist those
sinus problems. One way to build up your immune system is to sprinkle the
spice Oregano on your food at every meal. Since I have been doing this
(at my nutrition doctor's orders) I have not had any colds, flu nor sinus
problem. The only thing that happens along these lines is that for a few
minutes in the mornings my nose runs a little and then stops. This is far
better than having a cold. Try it and see.

Regards,
Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas