mortise inserts slideshow

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue Feb 19 20:44:12 MST 2008

Clear DayMike,
I figured out the slide show, I didn't scroll down far enough on the page. I'll be ordering soon off your site. Great photos, thanks for your time in this. Question: I know I could use a router instead of a dado blade for stock removal, but I just can't help but think of nasty tearout in that key with the dado set up. I assume you don't have that problem, do you use it simply for fast removal reasons?
Fenton