mortise inserts slideshow

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Tue Feb 19 22:39:41 MST 2008

Clear DayList,
    I am personally using Internet Explorer, when I had the website made, I asked that it be universal or accommodating to other web browsers, whether it is, I don't know. I will ask my webmaster tomorrow whether I can do something to make it more user friendly. The instructions above the slideshows work well in IE, if they don't in other browsers, I'll see what I can do.  Thanks for looking      Mike