CP70 on eBay, ends Wed afternoon, currently $100 NR

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Tue Feb 19 17:27:08 MST 2008

And then there's this listing for a "near mint" Acrosonic:

"This Baldwin Acrosonic Spinet piano was purchased new in 1958 and has been in the family ever since. In excellent condition, it was rarely used for the past few years.

"The piano is in excellent shape and it sounds wonderful.

"All keys and pedals work.

"It has been tuned a few years ago and not played since."

If ya doesn't play 'em, they doesn't go outta tune.  Right?

Annie