Mark-up (was Steinway parts)

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 10:40:25 MST 2008

can't figure out your example about the agraffes,

"For example, we began to work with agraffes differently many years ago which added about 60 hours into our jobs but which did not get costed into the then current contracts. We wanted to do it, we couldn't in conscience not do it knowing the good results we were getting, so we took the hit for a while. "

if you mean you were experimenting with an agraffe procedure, I can understand not adding it to the bill...sort of/not really...but eating an extra 60 hours?   what the heck were you doing to the agraffes?   making them?...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044