Vintage Piano Shop

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Wed Feb 20 15:42:51 MST 2008

No Dave I have not..but I think it's a darn
shame that you feel the way you do. I do my fair
share..probably 6 calls a year..more if I was
willing to travel 130 miles to Miami (and they
would pay..!)..it's always a s l o w process
getting paid, but I always get paid.

Are you not being compensated? That would be
another story.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)