Whole room humidity control better than Dampp Chaser. ( Right?)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 15:52:37 MST 2008

In practice, in many, if not most, cases, I suspect you are entirely correct.

If you please, when you repost only a portion of a post, please put a SNIP in there to indicate that something else was there. Otherwise it sounds like I made my statement and I thought that's all I'd have to do to prove it! Makes me sound sorta, er, well, snippy!  ;-)

Terry Farrell