Lunar Drama - OT

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 17:02:55 MST 2008

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/LEmono/TLE2008Feb21/TLE2008Feb21.html

Big show in the sky tonight. Don't miss it!

Show begins at 8:43 PM EST and gets into full swing at 10:01 PM.

Put down those hand planes, turn off your CNC router, pack away your regulating tools for the night, grab a beer and a lounge chair and sit back and watch the show!

I reckon those much north of Tampa, might consider putting on a jacket or something. I mean don't worry, it's pretty darn cold here too. I just checked the temp outside and the mercury has plummeted to 66 degrees F. Heck, I might even put shoes on tonight.....

;-)  (all in good fun!)

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

www.farrellpiano.com