Lunar Drama - OT

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 18:20:08 MST 2008

 Nahhh. I'm going to go look at the eclipse (I love cosmic stuff!) even though up here we have a heat wave--it's maybe 6 above with windchill putting it at 5 below. Do you know that word, Terry? Windchill? Say "windchill". Sucks all of the moisture right out of you!

Oh crud. Did I put my foot in my mouth -
again?!?!?!?

?

Oh crud. Did I put my foot in my mouth -
again?!?!?!?

?

Terry Farrell