CF carbon fiber lever

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Wed Feb 20 18:03:03 MST 2008

I'll weigh in here....I've been using a prototype like yours, Kent,
from Charles Faulk, for about the same amount of time; I had
exclusively used his titanium lever for the 3 years prior; I
immediately fell even more in love with the carbon lever, and refused
to send it back. <g>

I highly, highly recommend the carbon fiber lever; it's like touching
your lover's face with surgical gloves on, rather than the work
gloves of normal levers---the pin sensitivity is just off the charts.

> http://www.faulkpiano.com/CFTuningHammer/

BTW I also used Dale Erwin's Fujan lever to tune at Disney Hall a
couple months ago---and I loved it too. I just think Charlie's tool
looks prettier, and I like it a little better....a carbon fiber lever
should be your next "big" tool purchase.
David Andersen