rusted piano strings

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Feb 20 09:43:37 MST 2008

Just curious Terry... according to several previous posts from you
having to do with a variety of humidity discussions, I would think
it's far to humid in Florida for a SwAMP cooler to be effective, isn't
it?  Same as someone mentioned about sweating not doing much to keep a
body cooled in high humidity??

PB, SM