rusted piano strings

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Feb 21 07:45:41 MST 2008

Even in high humidity they work. There is a green house here in Terre Haute
that has them installed and they work great in our dog days of July and
August. Keeps the customers cool, but humidity high for the plants.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802