Gerstner Toolchest (was: Studley Tool Chest )

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Feb 21 07:51:10 MST 2008

Very nice article. I have one of these chests, which I bought
well-used while I worked as a machinist (which the article says is
whom it was designed for.)  After graduating college in 1979, I
refinished it and gave it to my very appreciative dad. When he died
last year, my mom said we kids could take (almost) anything we wanted.
That box went home with me after the funeral. I still need to clean it
up again after the additional years he had it in the machine shop and
subsequently in his garage woodshop.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN