CF carbon fiber lever

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 09:25:43 MST 2008

What I like so much about my Fujan lever (and it sounds like the same holds true for the Faulk CF under discussion) is that it is much stiffer than any lever I had previously used AND it is also lighter.  Those are
two huge pluses in my book.  Stiffer means more control and (far) less wasted energy between my muscles and the tuning pin.  Lighter means packin' a whole lot less "weight" moving from pin to pin (which we only do about a thousand times a day, give or take).  These carbon fiber tuning levers represent a major step forward in the technology with which we work.  And they're pretty sexy looking to boot!

Also, I second David Anderson's observation that moving the lever towards twelve o'clock when tuning on the bass side of a strut is not problem.

Alan Eder