Tilting piano

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Thu Feb 21 09:45:53 MST 2008

Barb,
Here is what was on Pianotech a few years ago.

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2005-January/167297.html

I stopped using the wheel chocks because I have enough built-in gravity to handle a run-away piano. Since you're just a wee thing, you may want to have a spotter. <grin>

Dave Davis, RPT