Tilting piano

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 21 17:57:51 MST 2008

Hi Terry,

Well, the details are, there is minor splitting--I was planning on using CA and trying to be neat and tidy about the delivery.  This is practice, so when I really need to be neat, I can pull it off.  (And I have a job coming up that calls for it.)  Plus the lighting for poor middle-aged eyes is generally better if the piano is tilted.   After I do that, I'll be installing a DC system, repinning the action and replacing the spring cords and easing the too-tight balance holes.

BUT, if you want to expound on your epoxy repair, please do.  And next time you do the repair, take pictures and write an article about it!  (Oops, there goes my Journal staff hat....)  ;-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL