Lunar Drama - OT

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 21 20:12:50 MST 2008

Nah, it was just the possibility...

BTW despite rainy weather it was a good show and warm enough for bare
feet. I love these celestial events. We saw a halo around the moon this
winter on a fairly chilly 45º evening and I really wish Id had a camera.
My wife used to yell at me for standing outside with kids in bad weather
watching a meteor shower or naming constellations. One of the bonuses of
the Steinway week at Oberlin, besides the great company and interesting
discussions, was the chance to spend time on a roof with the telescopes
looking at double stars and planets. Wish I had clear skies like that
here. Back to key bushings...

--Dave
  New Orleans