Tuning software

Bernhard Stopper b98tu at t-online.de
Fri Feb 22 00:33:44 MST 2008

Tune-ix was an intermediate project name for my tuning software and will
be no longer used.

You can find a screen print on the Jahn website
http://www.pianoteile.com

Tunic Onlypure is the tuning software based on the Stopper tuning.
Stopper tuning is an equal temperament based on pure twelfths (the
interval that spans an octave and a fifth),
and was published in 1988 in euro-piano. It is in use by many skilled
aural tuners now.

I demonstrated the software to a few persons at the Kansas City
Convention last year.
The software does inharmonicity processing automatically and is easy to use.
I will have two ETD tuning classes in Anaheim this year.

I offer a demo version after the Musikmesse (March 12.-15. 2008) on
email request.

best regards,

Bernhard Stopper