two off topics.............. Off- being operative.

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Feb 22 21:28:04 MST 2008

> There is no legitimate reason to continue the Guild.  I met a man from a
> place here locally "Everything piano".  Old pickup pulling a trailer. He
> does "everything", is not associated with the Guild.   I asked him "What
> do you do when you don't know something and need help?"     His
> response, "WHAT IS IT I DON'T KNOW?" So obviously someone knows it all!
> Thus if we simply learn from the one who knows it all……………………………………………
> Truly scary.

Hey! That's the guy I've been looking for all my life!!!! You
know, the one with "THE ANSWERS", so I won't have to figure
anything out for myself. I want him. How do I get in contact
with this guy? And how does this work, for personal
enlightenment compensation? Does he charge by the hour, by the
concept, the word, gesture.....??? I'd really love to have an
authoritative conduit straight to the conceptual center of the
technical aspect of the business (and pretty much everything
else, for that matter), instead of having to crunch the
esoteric hints through the trial and amelioration process to
arrive at something approaching truth. One from column A would
be a real luxury for a change.

I need names, and pricing structure.
Ron N