two off topics.............. Off- being operative.

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 09:13:54 MST 2008

  Les
  Thanks
  This is a true kind hearted thought.
  Thanks
  Dale

  He told the piano owner that he seldom got calls from people wanting to thank him for good work- this made his whole day.………………….     It's such an easy thing, easily forgotten, to acknowledge another's good work, and lift their spirits.  It's something we all can do, and in so doing might be working miracles, not knowing of course what we're really contributing, except our little piece of praise for something we see done well. But it certainly makes a big difference to people who work week after week, year after year, often with little real thanks.    Just wanted to share something we know- it's a very easy thing to take a moment to appreciate a fellow technician or any person who simply has done the quality of work we would like to see offered us, it always pays richly to do so.

les bartlett
houston

=