OT - Sensory Overload

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Feb 24 03:48:58 MST 2008

Strike me as the opposite is really the truth of the matter Annie. At
least in the present world.  It may be that we needed ultra
sensitivities when are environment was jungle, sahara or the wild in
general.  In that case they indeed were advantageous.  But your
descriptions of reactions to various stimuli resulting in uges to pound
your head into the floor sound far more like a problem then less
affected people have.  Especially given the fact that these seem to be
far in the majority.

Cheers
RicB

    I'm pretty sure that humans are supposed to be sensitive to all these
    things -- it's what kept us alive for most of our time on earth --
    and those
    who aren't sensitive are actually the ones with a problem who should
    have to
    adjust.  Unfortunately, I don't get to be Queen of the Universe this
    week!

    Annie Grieshop