Action Rail Screws

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Feb 24 06:53:46 MST 2008

I have purchased several of the plastic storage containers, about 10x15",
with maybe 8-10 varyingly sized compartments inside. When I disassemble a
piano I dedicate one container to that piano. The case screws and hinges go
into their designated compartments. Makes reassembly a whole lot easier.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802