Need info on a couple of tools

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:44:20 MST 2008

I believe those crazy pliers were sold by Tuners Supply Co. (of Somerville
MA). While it is possible they might work in some circumstances, I think the
general consensus was that there big flaws in the concept, design, and
execution. I'm somewhat surprised they were made by Sargent -- maybe your
specimen works, but I'm not placing a bid!Patrick Draine