OT - Sensory Overload

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 19:24:28 MST 2008

? HEy Ron
? That ws so impressive. WOW...?Phisophy... You're not going to blush are you?? Hmm
? Dale

?We each inhabit, albeit temporarily, an utterly amazing machine - home made, non warranteed, intermittently functional, and wholly miraculous in a cosmic trailer park kind of way. Meanwhile, we ante up, take the draw, play the hand, and try to enjoy the evening.

Dude. A first. Spiritual inspiration by Ron Nossaman. Thank you, brother.

We do, all of us, take the package completely and totally for granted. It is, in fact, wholly miraculous. And mysterious.?

Yay.

David Andersen