Wurlitzer G411

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Feb 25 20:42:46 MST 2008

Dean,
Is this is a Chinese piano ?
    If so I have seen some warping keyframes with keydip changing from too shallow to excessive over a season --- especially here in the northeast.
One of the manufacturers  rep had me cut relief kerfs in both rails to "relax " the frame
     then bed the frame as per your usual methods.
    If you check out the keyframes of different asian grand pianos you sometimes see these cuts on both the top and bottom of the front and balance rail members.
    I've done this on a few models with success on all but one . It continued to wang dang doodle with the next big humidity change and the piano was replaced through the dealer under warranty
    FWIW as this may or may not be the situation with your  Wurlie.
    Tom Driscoll