Pacific Northwest Convention- Looking for a Female Roommate, New Brady Concert Tuning Book

Ginny Bear bearginny at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:31:56 MST 2008

I have a room with a double bed reserved from Wed-Fri night at the
conference hotel at the PNW PTG convention in March.  Is there any woman out
there who would like to share the room and split the cost?  Please contact
me at ginny at bearpiano.com.

Secondly, last week I saw a printer's proof of Steve Brady's new book on
concert tuning.  It contains detailed and illustrated information about
concert tuning, and also stories from his long experience.  That plus the
professional presentation will make it good not just for us, but anyone who
is seriously interested in pianos and the people who play them.  And- anyone
we are close to who is curious about what we do- I'm thinking family
members.  Steve, with his book will be at several conferences this spring,
plus Nationals.  Check it out!

Cheers,

Ginny Bear
Seattle, WA