Wurlitzer G411

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 06:46:26 MST 2008

Okay, sorry. For whatever reason I pictured in my mind the keyslip rubbing on the key fronts. I thought you were using the wrong term to describe things. Hey, it was late at night........  I see now it was I that couldn't see the obvious.

Please ignore whatever I said. Even if it seemed like a good idea - I have to admit I really don't have any good experience with your situation. Sorry 'bout that Chief!

Terry Farrell