Steinway B Cover

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 13:07:00 MST 2008

Instrument Covers:  (800)274-4543

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044

Original message

From: "Elwood Doss, Jr."

To: "Pianotech List"

Subject: Steinway B Cover

I have secured the money to purchase 3 padded grand piano covers for some Steinway Bs that we use on stage.  Any suggestions as far as vendors?  Anyone had good luck/bad luck/no luck with a particular one.  What about design...slit sides at the keyboard, etc. These will be rolled through a narrow hallway and make some interesting turns to get back and forth to the Theatre (oh for our own concert hall!). I need the information as soon as possible since the money will disappear quickly.

Joy!

Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT

Piano Technician/Technical Director