Rebuilt piano warranty

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 27 06:53:20 MST 2008

Michelle,

I have not offered a written warranty, nor have any customers asked for
one. At point of sale, it seems that reputation, references, and
personal chemistry/trust are more important. That being said, I do back
up my work aggressively. If they're not calling me for regular tunings,
I call them. "Tuning" appointments are scheduled to allow extra time,
and I spend that time making sure that everything is OK, and fixing any
little thing that might go wrong, including re-regulating as action
parts go through their initial compression and settling in. It's almost
always minor, like blow distance, noisy springs, you get the picture.
Which reminds me, I've got one potentially big one, a new damper lift
tray that disassembled itself, which I will ask the list about in a
separate post.

Mike