Shteinveigh Qvestion

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Feb 27 06:55:39 MST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Conrad Hoffsommer
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 7:28 AM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: Shteinveigh Qvestion

--- big snip ---

> you're not cranking
> let-off buttons 4 turns while in an uncomfortable position at the
piano.
> David M. Porritt, RPT

For these situations, Dave, I sit on a little step stool which puts the
action at about my eye level. (did I say that I'm altitude challenged?)
;-}

I've done that too but you can't call that position "comfortable" can
you?  If so you're not stature challenged but just a lot younger!

dp
--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076