Renner back action - spontaneous disassembly

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 07:20:01 MST 2008

Mike writes:
> Any of you other Renner users ever seen such a thing?  Users
> of other brands (S&S, Tokiwa) how do you like their product?

I have used quite a few of the factory and Renner back actions.   Of Late,
the Renners have had problems with warpage, both in the laminated and the solid
ones.   The Steinway part will ususally fit right into the later model pianos,
but with older ones, it suffers the same clearance problems (sos. tabs too
long), as the Renner.

Ed Foote RPT

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)