Brady Book, Splices

Ginny Bear bearginny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:35:14 MST 2008

I don't know if he's going to have a booth, but as someone else specified,
Steve will be at several PTG conferences this spring, and will have books
with him.

When I saw him yesterday, he said that the printing process is still
underway.  I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product, since
I've heard about it for so long.

****

I'm feeling a little (just a little) encouraged today; I did two bass
splices in a piano yesterday.  It took WAY too long, but it's done.  Wish I
hadn't removed so much copper ... But it's a step.  These are the first
splices I've done on a piano.  I'd done several on a practice jig and felt
like it was time to give it a whirl!   Used up all my bandages though, gotta
put the gloves on sooner!!