School Contracts

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Feb 27 17:32:26 MST 2008

I give $5 off each piano beginning with the first. It's easier for
everyone to remember and understand. It applies to churches, schools,
or private homes...  at this juncture, that's the extent of
circumstances that I've encountered multiple pianos at one location.
If I only tune one at any of these places, it's bye-bye discount.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN