School Contracts

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 27 21:04:09 MST 2008

There are more issues coming. I quit the district I was tuning because of
what I call "presumed guilt".    Case in point some little snot in a class
my wife was helping said a teacher shoved him and made him fall, and he
managed to get all the other kids to say he was right....................
This is becoming more frequent.  A teacher could literally end up in jail
for doing NOTHING.  Tuners have even less backing than the teachers.   I'd
surely advise caution as you get involvedin schools. Now the district in
which I tuned has a "special reputation", but my wife's in a different
district, and experiencing the same stuff........ It's getting scary.
les bartlett

  _____