serial numbers / dates document based on Pierce Piano Atlas

Paul Mulik tubist at swbell.net
Thu Feb 28 06:12:14 MST 2008

Since I don't usually carry my Pierce Piano Atlas around with me, I was thinking it would be handy to have a Microsoft Word document (or equivalent) containing the serial numbers and dates of manufacture for the most common piano brands.  One could keep such a document on one's Pocket PC, so it would always be handy.  Has anyone created such a document?  Just figured I'd ask before I did all that typing.

Paul Mulik
Joplin, MO