Pneumatic presses was RE: Emailing: P2130064

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Thu Feb 28 06:37:44 MST 2008

Nice job David!

I just had to retool for my RC&S project (my 2nd pneumatic press in as many years, ouch). I did go with the perforated strut which I love, but the aluminum cross bars seem like they might be nice and light. I also added a torsion spring so the top bar could just hang out during set-up and disassembly.

Back to work...all the best,

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts