unethical and illegal behavior on the part of some

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:48:57 MST 2008

I would like to make two comments on this subject.

First, I don't know a good technician who doesn't own a copy the PPA. So most of us have already paid for this information.

Secondly, this information is readily available on the web at no charge.

I do believe it is unethical to infringe on someone's copyright material, but in this case most of us already have this information and if we don't we sure know where to find if.

Al Guecia