School Contracts

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 17:22:41 MST 2008

30 days is more than enough time to get paid, however approved, otherwise the school would be paying late fees out the toosh from other companies.

Barbara Richmond <piano57 at insightbb.com> wrote:          In some school districts the bills/checks have to be approved at a school board meeting--which can extend the process of payment.

  Barbara Richmond, RPT
  near Peoria, Illinois