Baldwin News

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Thu Feb 28 18:04:58 MST 2008

Read between the lines, sounds like Baldwin is getting ready to fall on their faces yet again.  I doubt they are making enough money to keep the heat on right now, let alone capable of making anything "world class".   I've been to Trumann and believe me it's a Jeff Foxworthy redneck paradise.  Single wide trailers, rusty dead cars in the yard, couches for lawn furniture, and clothes lines across the front porch.  Fried cat fish and hushpuppies, sweet tea, and I'm sure somewhere there must be a Piggly Wiggly.  Trust me, no $150K artisan gem will ever come out of Trumann.

My apologies to any proud redneck techs that may be on the list.

Rob Goodale, RPT