unethical and illegal behavior on the part of some

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Thu Feb 28 21:36:37 MST 2008

My question to you, Joseph: why not try to resolve this amicably
without the judgemental attitude ("body of miscreants") and the
threatening letter? We're your colleagues, brother, not criminals or
idiots. Wake up, please.

Another question:  do you know who told Larry Ashley about this?

One final question: why does this

> I told you guys to be careful...now looky what you brung on us!
> Joseph Alkana RPT

sound so gleeful? That feels weird to me. Please consider your
actions in the larger context of our collegial profession, Joseph.
Nobody lives and works in a vacuum.

David Andersen
Malibu, CA