unethical and illegal behavior on the part of some

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Fri Feb 29 09:30:47 MST 2008

Gosh, regardless of the legality of copying, isn't the Atlas a great
resource?  Hasn't it helped improve your own credibility with customers when
you can state when a given Wurlitzer was made, and by what company?  Aside
from a handful of manufacturer's websites, where else can you get this info,
that's accurate?  If nothing else, common courtesy would dictate that you
pay for the information, and perhaps even the PTG Code of Ethics.

How would you feel if someone copied your business card or invoice, legal or
not?

I go the other way: I send Larry any updates or corrections I have for the
next edition, to help us all out.  www.pianoatlas.com

--Cy--
ABQ, NM