unethical and illegal behavior on the part of some

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Fri Feb 29 10:04:45 MST 2008

I think both sides need to take a deep breath here. Techs, lets not brag about what we can do with all the info in the PPA while Mr. Ashley has a fit about it. Show the man some respect. Mr. Ashley, I've bought probably 6 copies of your book over 30 years, same with a lot of other guys on this list. We're your market, the only thing that is going to happen as a result of this activity is your book will become even more well known in the industry, if that's possible. Let's take our lawyers off speed dial before one accidentally goes off and somebody gets shot. Man, I don't think it would do the reputation of your book and Mr. Pierce's legacy much good if you started suing the Piano Technicians.
Fenton (not my real name)