Baldwin News

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Feb 29 10:10:23 MST 2008

Great question. What percentage of work and materials that "began
life" under an American roof is the cutoff point? Darrell and Heather
definitely are on to something magnificent. Nothing even close in the
price range. I'm sure they're bringing at least one instrument to the
Northwest Conference in Portland in March, and if they're smart, to
the National in Anaheim. H & D: I love ya. Raise your prices. You are
the 800-pound gorilla in your class. Slam dunk. You win. And nobody
deserves it more than these two; check out the website and prepare to
be thrilled when you put your hands on one.

David A.