Question about piano age

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 13:00:39 MST 2008

Steve, and a couple of other members, are on the "ask the experts" list, (I was on it, too, for a couple of years.) I would venture to guess that?about half of the questions had to do with the age of pianos. We always answered the best we could. With the recent discussion about the use of the PPA, were all of us guilty of electronically dispersing this information with the express written permission of PPA?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of